They are seeking a nanny that is very flexible in schedule but the normal schedule will be Monday and Wednesday 8am-4pm, Tuesday and Thursday 11am-8pm hours, Friday ranges from 8am-4pm or 12-9 for parents date night. They would also need the nanny to work an occasionally Saturday with advance notice and in return could have time off during the week if desired.
The main duties for the position will be:
* High Quality Childcare full-time for their 3-year-old daughter, care when needed for their newborn
* Any cleaning or tiding of the children’s room and play areas
* Laundry for toddler, father, towels, and occasional newborn
* Food prep and dish cleaning for toddler
* Light cleaning of kitchen when necessary, loading/unloading of dishwasher
* Occasional grocery shopping
* Driving toddler back and forth from activities or fun adventures
* Travel with family when needed
They are looking for a flexible, highly professional, highly caring, openly communicative and co-operative individual. Ideal candidates adhere to a healthy lifestyle with moderate to high fitness level and a preference for a whole food, non-processed foods diet. They would like the nanny to travel with them to north woods Wisconsin at least 3 times a year from up to 4 to 5 days and internationally possibly twice a year for up to 2 to 3 weeks when the new baby is old enough. They would also like the nanny to ideally be available at least once every two months to spend overnights ~2 days to up to 2 weeks at their home for them to take work or personal trips (open). They are seeking a nanny to maintain a flexible schedule with them when needed. They are also looking for a nanny who has excellent English language skills, using Spanish as secondary with children is a plus, but not a requirement.
This family is actively interviewing and the position can start anytime. Long-term availability is required. Great pay and benefits for right candidate!