A great family located on the near Westside of Madison in Shorewood Hills is seeking a part time nanny to start March 6th. They have three kids ages 5 (girl), 3 (girl) and 1 (boy). The hours are 3:00pm – 7:00pm; Monday – Friday.
Job responsibilities include:
- Picking up from school most days
- Driving kids to activities like swim/gym/ballet
- Help with dinner (sometimes making simple meals, but more often serving/heating already-made food. If nanny could cook that would be a HUGE plus!)
- Reading with the kids
- Bath and bedtime fun (getting kids ready, overseeing teeth brushing etc.)
- Make sure kids clean up toys
- Occasional homework help
- Dishes and kitchen cleanup after dinner
- Must have a car for pickup from school — but then nanny would drive their minivan to activities as necessary
- Must be able to swim and comfortable in the water w/ kids
- Social, upbeat, patient demeanor
The pay range is negotiable based on experience. Their ideal candidate is an optimistic, energetic person with childcare experience and a desire to help with their busy family and available for at least a one-year commitment.